Business Online Banking has all the tools necessary to run your business cash management. It puts secure financial control in your hands by providing up-to-date information, real-time transactions, customized reporting, and fraud controls. You can access your County Commerce Bank accounts anytime, anywhere to manage your money to maximize your earnings and improve cash flow.
Deposits made by 5:00 p.m. on a business day will appear on your account the same day. You also can see what checks will clear your account for the current day to assist you in managing your overall cash position.
With Business Online Banking you can:
- View accounts for your multiple business entities.
- See real-time, posted and pending balance information and transactions.
- Access Business Online Bill Pay.
- Reduce check fraud with Positive Pay, a transaction management service that helps you identify fraudulent items.
- Set-up one-time or recurring wire transfers inside or outside the United States.
- Originate ACH credit and debit transactions and even prepare payroll for direct deposit.
- Make internal transfers between accounts or schedule recurring transfers.
- Place stop payments at a reduced fee.
- View loan information, request loan advances, and make loan payments.
- Make federal tax payments electronically.
- Obtain and print statements for the prior 12 months and view canceled check images.
- Set email alerts for transaction notifications and reminders.
To assist with your cash management and account security, you can assign different users different levels of security. For example, your accounting clerk can have access to account inquiries only while your CFO can inquire and also transfer money whenever necessary.
Pricing for Business Online Banking is flexible based on the services you need for your business.
Contact us for information and assistance with setting up Business Online Banking.
Click Here for Demo